F208089 INA Bearing
In these bearings, the raceways have optimized roughness and geometrical accuracy. This gives a higher load-carrying capacity and longer service life. X-life is the premium brand that identifies particularly high-performance products under the INA and FAG brands.
They are characterized by a longer rating and operating life – the result of higher dynamic load ratings than those of current standard products. If the load and design envelope are unchanged, X-life bearings have a longer rating life. Longer maintenance intervals are possible.
Aligning Needle Roller Bearings
|Outside Diameter||40 mm|
- Aligning Needle Roller Bearings are units comprising drawn outer cups, plastic support rings with a concave inner profile, outer rings with a spherical outside surface, needle roller and cage assemblies and removable inner rings.
- The bearings can compensate static shaft misalignments and can thus tolerate misalignment of the shaft relative to the housing.
- Aligning needle roller bearings are firmly seated in the housing bore. The bore can therefore be produced easily and economically.
- Aligning needle roller bearings are X-life bearings. In these bearings, the roughness and geometrical accuracy of the raceways have been optimised. This gives higher load carrying capacity and longer life.
8 mm Ribs Needle Roller Bearings
|Bore Size||10 mm|
|Outside Diameter||20 mm|
8 mm Ribs Needle Roller Bearings are single or double row units comprising machined outer rings with ribs, needle roller and cage assemblies and removable inner rings. The bearings are available in open and sealed versions.
- Needle roller bearings with ribs are X-life bearings. In these bearings, the roughness and geometrical accuracy of the raceways have been optimised. This gives higher load carrying capacity and longer life.
Combined Needle Roller Bearings
|Bore Size||12 mm|
Drawn Cup Roller Clutches
|Outside Diameter||10 mm|
Drawn Cup Roller Clutches are one-way clutches comprising thin-walled, drawn outer rings with a series of ramps on the inside diameter, plastic cages, springs and needle rollers. They can transmit torques in one direction and are radially compact. The roller clutches are available with and without a bearing assembly.
Drawn cup roller clutches give very precise indexing, since individual spring retention of each needle roller ensures constant contact between the shaft, needle rollers and the clamping surfaces. They allow high indexing frequencies due to their low mass and therefore the low moment of inertia of the clamping elements. They also have a low free-wheeling frictional torque.
Drawn cup roller clutches can be used in a wide variety of applications, for example as indexing elements, back-stopping clutches or overrunning clutches. The drawn cup roller clutch fulfils the overrunning or holding function as appropriate.
|Bore Size||25 mm|
|Outside Diameter||52 mm|
Inner Rings are made from hardened rolling bearing steel and have precision machined or ground raceways.
They Are Used Where:
- The shaft cannot be used as a raceway with needle roller and cage assemblies, drawn cup needle roller bearings with open ends, drawn cup needle roller bearings with closed end and needle roller bearings needle roller bearings must be combined with wider inner rings in order to facilitate axial displacement of the shaft in relation to the housing optimum running surfaces are required for the seal lips.
Inner Rings, Precision Machined:
- In inner rings IR, the raceway is precision machined. Chamfers on the end faces allow easy insertion into the bearings and prevent damage to the seal lips of the bearings. The inner rings are available with and without a lubrication hole.
Inner Rings, Ground:
- In inner rings LR, the raceway is ground. The end faces are turned and the edges are broken. These rings have larger tolerances than the rings of series IR. They are therefore suitable for applications that permit larger tolerances for width and less demanding requirements for axial runout.